NEO-NOWHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks For Joining, Guys!

Go down

Thanks For Joining, Guys! Empty Thanks For Joining, Guys!

Post  FourStringFingerSting Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Welcome to the NEO-NOWHERE forum! Glad to see that you decided to join us! I'm FourStringFingerSting, and the NEO-NOWHERE project is my brainchild! This project is still currently in the works, but that's the beauty of it: You guys are the ones that are going to help me keep it running! The story is driven by you, the users, and without you, NEO-NOWHERE would be going...well, nowhere! [insert bad puns here]

Make sure to introduce yourself in the Introductions! forum, and make yourself at home from there! If you're planning on playing the NEO-NOWHERE community game (which you should!), make sure you read all the rules and follow the guidelines for creating your character profile!

Also be sure to drop in at the Rec Room and feel free to shoot the breeze about whatever you like! It's the "no rules apply" part of the forum, so just be sure you're having a good time, and we'll be A-O-K!

One last thing: If you're having issues with other members on the forum, or would like to discuss and/or suggest things about the game, swing over to the Suggestions or Issues? forum to clear things up!

Other than that, enjoy the forum, and thanks for joining!
FourStringFingerSting
FourStringFingerSting
Admin

https://neonowhere.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down