NEO-NOWHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrick O'Malley

4 posters

Go down

Patrick O'Malley Empty Patrick O'Malley

Post  Capadagli1669 Thu May 24, 2012 2:53 am

- Name Patrick O'Malley
- Nickname Pat
- Age 34
- Gender Male
- Height/Weight 5'8 241Lbs
- Build Solid/Powerful
- Eye Color Green
- Hair Short Brown, Mutton Chops
- Occupation Construction Worker
- Power Total manipulation over metal. Able to break down and reform any metal and change its properties.
- Special Traits
Blood alcohol level so high he is immune to the virus, Tremendous physical strength, Excels at hand-to-hand combat

- Flaws Raging Alcoholic, Temperamental, Bad knees
- Weapon Sledge Hammer
- Alignment Innately Good
- Background A construction worker of Irish descent, Patrick worked in Neo-Nowhere before the incident occured.

Capadagli1669

Back to top Go down

Patrick O'Malley Empty Re: Patrick O'Malley

Post  DDWRINKLE Thu May 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Haha Wow I have to admit having a raging alcoholic on the forum will make things very interesting. Nice character dude! can't wait to meet up within the actual game!
DDWRINKLE
DDWRINKLE

Back to top Go down

Post  FourStringFingerSting Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Your character's all ready Cody! Patrick O'Malley is accepted!
FourStringFingerSting
FourStringFingerSting
Admin

https://neonowhere.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DDWRINKLE Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Ok just a question for ya Cody. I was wondering whether your characters power was like magneto from xmen? or is it different somehow?
DDWRINKLE
DDWRINKLE

Back to top Go down

Post  Capadagli1669 Mon May 28, 2012 12:07 am

Humm not exactly he has to be touching it to use his power..he could magnitize it if he wanted to though. Like say he needed to barricade something he could like touch a locker or something in the room metallic break it down...like liquify it and then form it into like a band of metal and band the door shut a know? Or weapons wise he can like form gauntlets around his hands and bash stuff...also he is isnt effected by the weight of metal...otherwise he wouldn't be able to move anything heavy lol wow I just kind of rambled on there lol

Capadagli1669

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorudu Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 pm

So, just as a normal rule so we don't act like little kids fighting over this, he can't break down my arm, right? Since it's like organic-metal or whatever? Or maybe it's a lot harder? Idk, seems like that makes two characters who are kind of the scissors to my paper right now Razz

Oh, and I also love the character by the way. Will make a great addition Very Happy
Gorudu
Gorudu

Back to top Go down

Post  FourStringFingerSting Mon May 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Gorudu wrote:So, just as a normal rule so we don't act like little kids fighting over this, he can't break down my arm, right? Since it's like organic-metal or whatever? Or maybe it's a lot harder? Idk, seems like that makes two characters who are kind of the scissors to my paper right now Razz

Oh, and I also love the character by the way. Will make a great addition Very Happy

I'll make an executive decision here as admin and say that it's up to your guys' discretion. If it were me, I'd make it so that he could only slightly mess you up, seeing as how you're technically using your organic half to control the robot half. We could leave it to the dice roll if you wanted, but it's entirely up to you guys. I wouldn't worry too much, seeing as how he'll probably be too drunk and bad with his knees to keep up with you in the first place xD
FourStringFingerSting
FourStringFingerSting
Admin

https://neonowhere.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DDWRINKLE Wed May 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Well also you guys are both good guys unless we have a double agent in our midst . . . . . dunh dunh dunh!!!!
DDWRINKLE
DDWRINKLE

Back to top Go down

Post  Capadagli1669 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 am

No i wouldn't do that to your guy that would just be way to overpowered...since you machine is part of yur body i would have him to be able to break you down.

Capadagli1669

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum