NEO-NOWHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a map maybe pleez?

5 posters

Go down

We need a map maybe pleez? Empty We need a map maybe pleez?

Post  Gorudu Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:19 pm

So I was thinking we could make a map.... After all, with so many different ideas of what's going on, it might help to get a concrete view so everyone is on the same page. This would help for little things like, "Treck looked to his right and saw a mall"... right now I'm directionally struggling. This is not good considering my character is suppose to be directionally good. Uh, so I made a map out of the information I've gathered, and marked a few key events on it. I think this might also help if people are new and want to get into this, so they don't get too confused. Tell me what you think!

[img]We need a map maybe pleez? Neo-NowhereMap[/img]

For some reason it keeps getting cut out, but that large rectangle on the very right is suppose to be the mall. It extends back some ways.
Gorudu
Gorudu

Back to top Go down

We need a map maybe pleez? Empty Re: We need a map maybe pleez?

Post  Xenomorph13 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm

This is actually a great idea!!!
Xenomorph13
Xenomorph13

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorudu Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Feel free to add to it and give some input Very Happy . If we can get a community map together that everyone agrees on, we can maybe post it as a sticky on the actual game. It's all up to Fourstringfingersting for now lol Razz
Gorudu
Gorudu

Back to top Go down

Post  FourStringFingerSting Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Certainly! I'll try and whip up a small community map that I can add to as time progresses, and new areas start to be discovered! That reminds me, I need to start working on the artwork for the new forum layout I've been thinking of! Thanks for the suggestion!
FourStringFingerSting
FourStringFingerSting
Admin

https://neonowhere.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GravePunchingBabyStomper Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Sounds alright to me.~
Just also note that Neo Nowhere..bends itself.
You cannot leave, because even if you try you will somehow be led back into the city, if by the city's own magic or some else.
Like maybe a street you thought should lead you out will actually go in the other direction.

So I'd say the inner-city would be great to be concrete, but the outlying varies, shifts and morphs to the city's own will.

That sound about right, Mod?
GravePunchingBabyStomper
GravePunchingBabyStomper

Back to top Go down

Post  DDWRINKLE Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Hmmmmmmm it might be a little difficult to implement over the game buuuuuut im probably just being pessimistic. If it could work out then hell yeah let's do it! Oh and by the way I was thinking that that warehouse was where I dug through the earth should be on the top of the map. But that's just how I imagined it. Like north of the hotel a little ways.
DDWRINKLE
DDWRINKLE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum